Check out these great new movie & TV titles

Thursday 3 March 2011

Review of the Movie "Big Mommas: Like Father,Like Son"

Approximate release Date: 16 February 2011 (uk)
Recommended Age:   13
Why I decided to watch it: The last two in the series were funny
Genre: Comedy


My first thoughts

The first thing I thought when I watched this was, my my my hasn't Martin Lawrence put on some weight.
This was a great thing beacuse his usual blonde haired cuddly female character was back!
Bigger and as funnier as ever.
The son in drag was good too, in the beginning seeing him walk in heels reminded me of Alexander Burke ( Ex-factor winner) but later on in the movie he took to them like a pro.
Great loveable movie about a father-son bonding relationship.
If I had nothing to do on a sunday afternoon I would probably watch it again.


Check out the movie trailer



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment